Pool Class Descriptions
- Aqua Fit - Aerobic and upper body workout with resistance
- Hydro Fit - Multi level water class designed for impact or no impact, you choose. Arms, legs and ab intervals.
- Wave Makers - Aerobic workout for balance and fun with noodles
- Hydro Jam - Splash, twist, shout, laugh and of course JAM! Resistance of water giving you a safe, effective and fun workout.
- Open Water Workouts - Members have gotten together as a group to create this fun filled water class. Inspired by Agnes, this class is for all fitness levels that just want to meet up and keep working on fitness.
Group X Descriptions
- Fit n 30 - Total body cardio and strength training using a variety of equipment and body weight in high intensity circuits that can be modified for all fitness levels.
- Spin - an aerobic class on wheels. Participants use the stationary cycle to simulate a real world bicycle obstacle course complete with hills, valleys, sprints etc.
- S/S Classic - Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activity for daily living skills.
- Zumba - Are you ready to party yourself into shape? That's exactly what the Zumba program is all about. It's an exhilarating, effective, easy to follow, Latin inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness party.
- Cardio Fit - This class is 30 minutes of low-impact aerobics, 20 minutes of abdominal and back work.
- 50+ Fit Zone - An aerobics and strength training workout set to alternating stations using tubing and free weights followed by 10 minutes of fun motor skills drills.
- Kickboxing - Cardio class that utilizes heavy bags for a total body workout. Punch and kick combinations that target arms, legs and core.
- Flex n Fit - This class focuses on gentle to moderate total body stretching plus some core, balance and relaxation moves.
- Fitensity - Tabata workouts. Multiple sets of various exercises ranging in intensity and performed in 20 second bursts followed by 10 seconds of rest.
- Senior Fitness - A low-impact full body workout using resistance bands, weights and small balls.
- Pound Fit - Channel your inner performer and rock your body with this modern-day fusion of movement and music using Ripstix (weighted drumsticks).
- Conditioning - A non-aerobic class that utilizes tubing, body bars, dumbbells and stability balls to strengthen and tone the entire body.
- Great Balls of Fun - Full body weight training followed by stability ball drumming. Burn 400-600 calories/session. Improve your motor skills, raise your heart rate and strengthen your body.
- Hiit & B-Fit - Total body cardio and strength training using a variety of equipment and body weight in high intensity circuits that can be modified for all fitness levels.
- Floor, Core and More - This class is an intro to exercises on the mat that include core work, upper & lower body exercises and yoga stretches
- Silver Sneakers Chair Yoga - Yoga stretch will move your whole body through a series of seated and standing yoga poses. Chair support is offered to safely perform a variety of postures designed to increase flexibility & balance.
- Cardio Fit 50+ - This is a low-impact cardio and strength training class using resistance tubing, small balls and weights. There are no chairs set up for this class.
- Boom Mind - Strengthen core muscles and improve balance in a calming environment.